1. The title of the official fight song of the Chicago Bears is “Bear Down, Chicago Bears”.
2. When the Chicago Bears franchise was founded, their original name was the Decatur Staleys.
3. Over the course of the Chicago Bears first six seasons in the NFL, they recorded thirty-four shutout victories.
4. The first season in which the now trademark letter “C” appeared on the helmets of the Chicago Bears was 1962.
5. The Chicago Bears defeated the Washington Redskins in the 1940 NFL Championship Game by a score of 73-0.