1. Longtime Raiders running back Marcus Allen played the final five seasons of his career with the Kansas City Chiefs. During those five seasons, the Chiefs won more regular season games than any other franchise in the NFL.
2. In a 1968 win over the Oakland Raiders, the Kansas City Chiefs ran the ball sixty times, gaining over three hundred yards and only passed the ball three times.
3. The Kansas City Chiefs franchise is one of the few in professional sports that relocated to a new city following a season in which they won the league championship. They had won the AFL Championship in 1962 as the Dallas Texans and moved to Kansas City the very next year.
4. The first pure kicker elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame was former Kansas City Chiefs kicker Jan Stenerud.
5. The Kansas City Chiefs were the first team to lose a Super Bowl, when the first AFL-NFL Championship Game was won by the Green Bay Packers.